a new ask meme: go to my ask and paste the last thing you copied and send it to me without any explanation
LETS GET SUPER SPOOOOOOOOPY
get spoopy with meh
My blog is going to be this shit until November. Now’s the time to escape if you want.
When they make a black widow movie, the trailer needs to be all mysterious and the song playing needs to be Scarlett Johansson singing a lullaby cover of the itsy bitsy spider
I need this in my life
That sounds fucking terrifying.
The lullaby should be in Russian.
oh, you’re playing skyrim? i love that game, the way they just [clenches fist] rim all those frickin skies
Can you not?
AHG, I fucked this up!
omfg I’ve seen the high school musical post about 15 times and I’ve never understood why it had so many notes. Now I finally understand
WHY WOULD YOU NOT REBLOG BOTH PARTS DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO FIND THIS?!?!?!
Japanese child actress Mana Ashida (little Mako) was embarrassed that she couldn’t pronounce Guillermo Del Toro’s name so he gave her special permission to call him “Totoro-san” instead.
My Neighbor Guillermo Del Toro.
When a grumbly grump who hates everyone and sees the world as dark and cold and unforgiving loves a sunshiney optimist.
When a sunshiney optimist who sees the best in everyone thinks the grumbly grump is the best thing out of the whole beautiful world.
Hello my amazing fellow taffers!
I should have done this a long time ago, but alas, life has not given me an opportunity to do anything these days except work like a dog.
While I am on hiatus, I wanted to make this post so you can all reblog/like it as many times as you want because each reblog and like counts as one entry for the giveaway.
First - THE RULES:
- no giveaway blogs (I will be checking)
- must already be a follower of Thief Confessions and/or Thief Imagines in order to participate (I will be checking)
- please do not follow simply to participate in the giveaway and then unfollow the blogs afterwards as this is most unfair to those who have been dedicated followers of Thief Confessions and Thief Imagines (I will be keeping track of this)
- both likes and reblogs count as entries for the giveaway
- you may reblog as many times as you want to up your chances of winning
- if you do not have a Tumblr account but you follow my Thief blogs elsewhere such as on Facebook, Twitter or even on the official Thief forums as a dedicated follower/supporter, email me at email@example.com stating you’d like to enter and I will give you a number as a participation ticket. Keep your number safe! To make it fair, you can email me as many times as you’d like so you have equal chances as those who reblog the post multiple times on Tumblr. You will get a number each time based on the order in which the email was received
- you must be comfortable with giving me your name and address so I can ship the contents of the giveaway to you. Your information will be kept private and will be deleted once I have shipped you the items
- one winner will be chosen at random
- if you win, your ask box must be open and accessible so I can notify you that you are the winner
- if the winner does not reply within 48 hours of getting the notification, another winner will be chosen
And now…THE CONTENTS of the giveaway:
- your choice of ONE of either a PSN, XboxLive, or Steam gift card worth $20USD (I was going to give away a Thief game but I’m pretty sure you all have it already so this is a better idea)
- Thief sticker courtesy of the Thief team at Eidos-Montreal
- 5 different Thief buttons made by yours truly
- 2 Thief HQ prints courtesy of yours truly
Giveaway ends at 11:59pm October 30th.
I will ship anywhere in the world and shipping is on me so start reblogging taffers! Message/email me if you have any questions at all.
PS: I’ll post up pics of the giveaway contents later on when I’ve got more time, and confessions will soon be posted as well. Thanks all for being so patient!
Reblogging and adding pictures of the giveaway items for your reference/convenience :)
Your choice of 1 of the following cards:
1 Thief sticker courtesy of Eidos-Montreal:
5 different Thief buttons made by yours truly:
2 HQ Thief prints edited by and courtesy of yours truly (pick the two you would like):
Please note: prints will contain a not-so-obvious near-invisible watermark.